Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tuesday, April 14

I guess it is good news that I haven't posted for a few days, and things have been pretty quiet. John still doesn't have much of an appetite at all, but he is getting stronger in moving around and is feeling just a bit better than the last few days. We have a doctor's appointment down at Emory on Wednesday, so we will get an update at that time.

I actually made it in to work for a while today, and I can't thank everyone enough for taking care of so many things for me there. Although I can do a lot from here and via the Internet, there are a ton of things that Vickie Mills, my assistant, is doing that keep things going smoothly. I've gotten spoiled though, being able to be around John so much, and it seems a bit silly but I miss him when I'm gone off somewhere. At least he is entertained by grandson Wesley while we are here at Zach and Jen's house, and we are able to enjoy his antics as he learns to walk.

Hope all of you had a nice weekend and Easter, and have a happy tax day!

No comments:

Post a Comment