Friday, February 26, 2010

I got a good report from the tests on Wednesday. The biopsy came back as a 1A-1R which is very slight rejection. Nothing to worry about (easy for them to say, but I'll take them at their word). I have to go back the end of March. I also get to cut down on the steroids a little bit which is also good. Start cardiac rehab on Monday.I'm really looking forward to this since I'll be able to prove to Missy that I can ride a bike (stationary) without falling off. Then she promises me I can have the chain back for my bike (non-stationary) and go ride. My work has been very accommodating to changing hours, days, etc. I couldn't dream up better if I tried. The nurse at the cardiac rehab did an interview before I could start. A lot of the questions were about how I feel and outlook on life, etc. Told her that I was disgustingly cheerful, almost to the point of making myself sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment