Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Since some folks that we don't see are still looking at this, it behooves me to keep it updated for awhile longer. Sorry that I haven't done anything since Christmas. I'm doing fine. I'm up to running about 6 miles a day. Some of it doesn't look like running to anyone except me, but I'll take it. I've caught up with all 2 years of yardwork that I missed out on and, if it will ever stop raining, I'll start working on my garden. I went back to work last week. I'll be part time for as long as I think I need to be. The lady who owns the company I work for is an absolute dream and couldn't have treated me any better. We've been back to Duke several times for blood tests and biopsies. So far everything has come up good, rejection. I go back at the end of February. The whole test takes about 20 minutes since we're always the first ones in line. Missy is back at school and, just yesterday, added teaching chemistry and biology to her counseling job. Sooner or later, I'm going to find something she isn't good at, but I think I'm going to have to be around for a long time before that happens. Thanks again for all of the prayers and thoughts. I am treating every day as the gift that it is and everyone's concern and encouragments make that so much better. Thanks again, John

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the update, John. You continue in my thoughts and prayers. I'm thinking you're preparing for the Peachtree ?

    ReplyDelete