Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thursday, December 2 Home

We got back to Monticello last night about 11. Our room was pretty clean so we spent the night at home for the first time since the beginning of March. All of the tests from Monday came up great. We're off from doctors until the 17th. Really looking forward to seeing folks as soon as we can. It'll probably take awhile. I can't say what all of this means- Missy, the heart, the prayers from people literally all over the world; the help at anything we needed; the people at Duke, Emory, and at the cardiologists in Covington; and a bunch of others. I do know that I've been given another chance that most people don't get and I hope I can be grateful enough. Thanks to everyone who reads this and God's blessing on you all. John

1 comment:

  1. John and Missy.....so glad you are home and getting stronger every day.....Billy and I keep you in our prayers!!! Love, Theodosia

    ReplyDelete