Monday, November 30, 2009

Monday, November 30th

All of the tests the lab did today came up good. Saw a few doctors and got looked over pretty well. Still waiting on a couple of test results on Tuesday. I go to see the surgeon on Wednesday, but that's just to check to make sure the heart's working and all of the incisions are coming along. I still have lots of holes, zippers, etc. Looks like I lost a knife fight. I hope everyone is doing well and my thanks for all of your prayers and thoughts. John

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that the tests are looking good. I understand that's a huge part of transplant...always waiting to hear about lab results. It sounds like you're doing great, and it's so "heartwarming" to hear, no pun intended. I hope each day this week finds you stronger and stronger! Take care, Jo Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping that the week is continuing to go well and that you are gaining more and more strength! Our prayers continue as you enjoy your new heart! Take care, Jo Ellen

    ReplyDelete