Friday, November 20, 2009

11/20/2009 morning

At long last I get to do something useful. I got home yesterday afternoon. No extra oxygen, no real restrictions except I can't use my arms to lift anything for a couple of months. Don't know exactly what to say to everyone who sent their prayers, well wishes, cards, letters, etc. except thanks. I really look forward coming home for at least a few days fairly soon. I still have to be here at least once a week for biopsies, follow-ups, etc. so it might be awhile. Right now, though, things are looking up. All things considered, I was real lucky with the transplant and the subsequent lung issues. Once the lung stuff started to clear up, it went pretty quickly. Thanks again, John

1 comment:

  1. John your words made me smile and cry! Thank you. You have given us a gift to be thankful for and to treasure. A reminder that good health is not to take for granted! Please be kind to yourself as you heal and grow strong. Just hold Missy with your arms!
    Suzette

    ReplyDelete